Friday, July 31, 2009

Wasn't Officially Tagged, But...

I saw Claire (makeupblogger) do this and she tagged anyone who wanted to, and I felt like filling out a survey :)

Vital Statistics:
Me: Hillarie
Nicknames: Ree-ree (but don't use it against me... ever)
Birthday: June 4
Place of Birth: A hospital near my hometown.
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Male or Female: Female
Occupation: Student
Residence: Indiana, USA.
Screen Name: hillariethenerd

Appearance:
Hair Colour: Brown
Hair Length: Long, with medium layers
Eye colour: Brown
Best Feature: Eyes, for sure :)
Height: 5'3 or so. I'm a shortie
Braces?: Nope. I have had them, but not for years.
Glasses?: I have them, but I wear my contacts more.
Piercing: Two
Tattoos: None
Righty or Lefty: Righty

Your 'Firsts':
First best friend: Emily (hmm... haven't talked to her in a decade. wonder how she's doing??)
First Award: I don't know, lol. Probably one of those trophies you get in elementary for participating. My first sport was softball, so probably that, lol.
First Sport You Joined: Softball
First Real Vacation: Upstate New York
First Concert: Officially, Fall Out Boy. I went to a mini concert at a zoo, but I don't think it counts. There were 40 people there tops.
First Love: If we're talking first crush, idk.

Favourites:
Movie: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (my favorite one yet)
TV Show: One Tree Hill or Degrassi: The Next Generation
Colours: Purple (with a dominant blue undertone, if that makes sense). It's better for me to list what I don't love: brown and orange, lol.
Song: Right now, it's "Never Say Never" by the Fray, but it might change when the song on my iTunes changes.
Candy: Sour gummy worms or Reeses.
Restaurant: Panera Bread or Quizno's
Store: Can't pick a number one, but Forever 21 and American Eagle are good
School: My current one? idk
Book: To Kill a Mockingbird
Magazine: Seventeen (hmm... is that too teenybopper?)
Shoes: Flats and flip flops... and if Emma is reading this... MOCCASINS!

Currently:
Feeling: hungry
Single or Taken: Single
Eating: Nothing
Typing: A text message and this
Online: Yeah
Listening To: My AC
Thinking About: How hungry I am.
Wanting: iPhone, more clothes, NOT to go to school
Watching: Nothing
Wearing: Jeans and a t-shirt.

Future:
Want Children?: Yes
Want to be Married: Yes
Careers in Mind: Attorney, teacher, author, or beauty advisor. Stay at home mom would be good too :)
Where do you want to live?: Wherever life takes me

Have you ever:
Kissed a Stranger: Nope
Had Alcohol: Yes, it was nasty.
Smoked: Never have, never will.
Ran Away From Home: I actually don't think I have. I tried to help a friend run away to my house once, lol.
Broken a bone: No
Got an X-ray: Yes
Broken Someone's Heart: I'm not sure
Broke Up With Someone: Yeah
Cried When Someone Died: Of course
Cried At School: Ugh... yeah.

Do You Believe In:
God: Yes
Miracles: Yes
Love At First sight: Yes
Ghosts: I'm not so sure...
Aliens: Also not sure on that
Soul Mates: yes
Heaven: Yes
Hell: yes.
Kissing on The First Date: It depends on how well the date goes :)
Yourself: Usually, but I have moments when I don't

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for filling out this quiz! Makes us know about you a bit more. Perhaps I should do the same? I hardly say anything personal on my blog unless it has to do with the beauty post I'm writing, but it's normally superficial stuff.

    You and I have quite a bit in common :D

    Renee

    ReplyDelete