Thursday, July 23, 2009

Smart Shopping Series: Tip 1

Sign up for newsletters to companies you purchase from.

I signed up at Philosophy and got a free 4 ounce cleanser with any purchase and free shipping. That means I saved about $15.95. All I payed was $12 for the cheapest item I could find- a lipgloss.

Then I signed up for a newsletter from all of my favorite stores: American Eagle, Vanity, Aeropostale, Hollister, Forever 21, Delia's, Bath & Body Works, and more. I haven't gotten any coupons or crazy deals, but it's only been 24 hours. I was informed of a sale at Aeropostale, but that's all so far.

Another great thing to do is become a Beauty Insider at Sephora. When you buy a product from there the money you spend becomes one point per dollar. Once you have 100 points, you get a deluxe sample. That way, you really get to try out a product you'd want... without dishing out the extra cash! I could go on about how to act at makeup stores, but that's an entirely different blog post.

Thanks for reading! <3 Hillarie

No comments:

Post a Comment