Sunday, June 28, 2009

Project 3 Pan

This is mostly for my own personal use, but I know some people might be curious about what I've finished so far for Project 3 Pan.

For those of you who don't know what Project 3 Pan is, I finish 3 makeup items in certain categories (ex: foundation) and buy one to replace the three I used. If a product goes bad, it counts toward a used item if I've used more than half of it. Another example of an exception is a CoverGirl blush palette I have... it comes with 3 colors (highlight, blush, and a contour) and I will never use the contour they put in there (it's bright pink...nobody would use it for contour). Therefore, if I use the highlight and blush, it still counts as "used". Another thing, if I hit pan on something and it breaks and cannot be re-pressed (like if it falls out on the floor), it can count as "used". Then, I have a miscellaneous category. It has products that I didn't list as categories, but something I did finish. Once I finish the miscellaneous category, I'm allowed to buy one item from *any* category that I want to.

Now that I've rambled enough, here's my list (I only list items I have completely finished):

Foundations:
1.
2.
3.

Concealers:
1.
2.
3.

Powders:
1. Maybelline Dream Matte Powder
2.
3.

Blush:
1.
2.
3.

Fragrances:
1.
2.
3.

Lip Products:
1.
2.
3.

Eye Shadows:
1.
2.
3.

Eyeliners:
1.
2.
3.

Mascara:
1. CoverGirl LashBlast
2.
3.

Bronzer/Illuminator:
1.
2.
3.

Miscellaneous:
1. Clean & Clear Oil Blotting Sheets
2. Stridex Sensitive Skin Pads
3. Neutrogena Rapid Clear Spot Treatment
Purchased: Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer

Miscellaneous 2:
1.
2.
3.

No comments:

Post a Comment