Saturday, June 13, 2009

Beauty Tag

Claire (makeupblogger) did this and tagged anyone, so here's my answers for this tag:

What's your favourite make up look?
Neutral anything

Do you have a beauty vice?
I think that means misbehavior... umm... applying foundation with my fingers (which I guess isn't that bad, but I don't find it to be very hygienic)

What part of your body do you love?
I like my eyes, minus my lashes. They're stick straight toward the outer corner, they always end up irritating my eyes, and I can't curl them.

Who is your beauty icon?
I don't have one.

What beauty product makes you feel instantly sexy?
Either a really good foundation or mascara.

How do you look after your skin?
I use one routine for a couple of weeks and give up. I'm on week 3 of AcneFree and I reaaaaaally want to try something else. *sigh*

What is your signature scent?
Anything lavender

What are your hair care secrets?
I don't have any

How do you pamper yourself?
I sorta don't pamper myself

What is your beauty pet peeve?
It isn't a pet peeve, but I don't understand why nude lips are such a trend... I think my biggest pet peeve is that some people pick the wrong nude lipcolor, so then they look sick.

What would your desert island must haves be?
Getting off the desert island, lol.

Finally, do you have a beauty philosophy?
Nah.

I can't really "tag" anyone because nobody really reads my blog, haha. If you come across this and want to do it, I tag you.

No comments:

Post a Comment