Monday, August 3, 2009

Review: L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Compact Makeup


This would be the first foundation I finished on my list. As you will know know if you go back a few posts, I've decided that instead of Project 3 Pan, I am going to finish what I have too much of: foundation and concealer.

This foundation is a cream-to-powder foundation that claims to feel like a liquid, but travel like a compact, with the added bonuses of it being blendable, never cakey, and never oily. Does it stand up to its claims?

To be short, no.

Why is it so craptastic? It sits on top of my skin, it disappears after a couple of hours, no matter how much powder I use, it still feels greasy. I'd almost recommend it for dry skin, but guess what? It's not good on dry skin, either.

I'm also not sure if mine went bad. The only reason I say that is because when I first got it, I loved it. I stopped using it for some reason I can't recall and when I used it again I wasn't impressed. I hadn't used any new foundations since then that I considered to be "revolutionary", so I don't think my taste in foundation changed (if that's even possible).

All in all, I don't recommend this. However, I do like the liquid form of this :)

1 comment:

  1. lovely blog sweetheart! I'm your newest follower :D would mean a lot to me if you could check out my blog too! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete